• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Feel like UConn is going to work everyone anyway.

The way they're playing ain't nobody fuging with them. That was the one loss we had this year where I was like... damn, I don't know how we beat those guys. They were just better than us.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

There will be no bandwagon for me. When Carolina is done I'm done.

If you're a Carolina fan and rooting for state you can take a long walk off a short pier. Yank your head out of your ass on that one 

Yeah I have officially checked out the championship game.. I took vacation time to watch this catastrophe!! So I am done!! fug the NCAA and whoever else 

If RJ comes back for a 5th year great. If he doesn't I'm okay with that too.

We gotta get Hubert over this hero ball poo. It's a team sport. This dude acts like we have an MJ or a Kobe. I love Caleb Love and RJ Davis but you can't let a Caleb Love or an RJ Davis gun you out of a game. Especially when everything except then building brick houses was going your way until everyone tightened up because they knew it was RJ Davis hero ball time.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The way they're playing ain't nobody fuging with them. That was the one loss we had this year where I was like... damn, I don't know how we beat those guys. They were just better than us.

And they look even better now. It would have been nice to make the F4 but I don’t see how any team beats them.

Just now, Bama Panther said:

A very likely outcome from behind the arc for the Tide. 

Carolina has always had random guys have career nights against them. Tonight it was some lanky whiny dude that looked like Kip Dynamite and spent most of the game crying to the refs.

3 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Not bad defense.. bad offense.. poor shots

It was bad RJ Davis and bad Hubert Davis relying on bad RJ Davis to snap out of it.

I don't know what's gonna get him to stop relying on hero ball. He did it with Caleb Love. He did it with RJ Davis. Ian Jackson is probably next man up.

• Beer 1