• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich should be fired now

Frank9999

33 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Many NFL coaches make mistakes on game day unless can name me one active coach who hasn't. You are just targeting Reich cause you hate him but he cheat the game. You probably want Harbaugh to cheat us into the playoffs since we can't get there without doing that.

What a stupid response. As I said, it was such an obviously terrible and desperate choice that Reich gets no benefit of the doubt. I was critical of his hiring from the start and think Reich sucks as a head coach, just like he sucked in Indy, but it has nothing to do with 'hating'. I also said nothing about Harbaugh so you can take that BS elsewhere.

As to 'he cheat the game', I have no idea what that is even supposed to mean.

10 minutes ago, KSpan said:

What a stupid response. As I said, it was such an obviously terrible and desperate choice that Reich gets no benefit of the doubt. I was critical of his hiring from the start and think Reich sucks as a head coach, just like he sucked in Indy, but it has nothing to do with 'hating'. I also said nothing about Harbaugh so you can take that BS elsewhere.

As to 'he cheat the game', I have no idea what that is even supposed to mean.

It's a solid response because it's true. If it wasn't for Reich, Philly would NOT have won the Super Bowl. It wasn't Pederson but Reich so keep that in mind. You want to replaced Reich with a cheater which i don't subscribe to even tho that might be the only way to win at this point by knowing the plays the opponents will call. 

https://www.sportscasting.com/nick-foles-hints-that-frank-reich-deserves-more-credit-than-doug-pederson-for-the-eagles-super-bowl/

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2020/10/24/colts-frank-reich-key-to-eagles-doug-pederson-success/

14 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

It's a solid response because it's true. If it wasn't for Reich, Philly would NOT have won the Super Bowl. It wasn't Pederson but Reich so keep that in mind. You want to replaced Reich with a cheater which i don't subscribe to even tho that might be the only way to win at this point by knowing the plays the opponents will call. 

https://www.sportscasting.com/nick-foles-hints-that-frank-reich-deserves-more-credit-than-doug-pederson-for-the-eagles-super-bowl/

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2020/10/24/colts-frank-reich-key-to-eagles-doug-pederson-success/

Reich was an offensive coordinator and not an HC, so anything he did there is largely irrelevant to his HC performance, even moreso since he has been an HC for 5 years now and has proven bad at it. There are many people that are good coordinators/assistants and bad HCs. It is what it is.

And here you are again talking about Harbaugh when I've never said anything anywhere about him, especially not in this thread. I have expressed no opinion about Panthers coaches other than that Reich was a poor hire, and that view is sure proving correct. Take your Harbaugh bullcrap up with someone who cares.

Edited by KSpan

10 hours ago, KSpan said:

Reich was an offensive coordinator and not an HC, so anything he did there is largely irrelevant to his HC performance, even moreso since he has been an HC for 5 years now and has proven bad at it. There are many people that are good coordinators/assistants and bad HCs. It is what it is.

And here you are again talking about Harbaugh when I've never said anything anywhere about him, especially not in this thread. I have expressed no opinion about Panthers coaches other than that Reich was a poor hire, and that view is sure proving correct. Take your Harbaugh bullcrap up with someone who cares.

Thats like saying Dan Quinn was the reason why the Falcons went to the SB and almost beaten Tom Brady and the Patriots instead of their OC Kyle Shanahan. If you want to a fool that HC gets the credits, then so be it but his questionable time management in the 4th quarter as a HC had contributed to the greatest comeback in SB history. And they suck after Kyle left to take the SF job.  

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/dan-quinn-nfl-coaches-fired-ats-records  

If the Cowboys EVER make Dan Quinn their HC, they are doom. Quinn need to remain as DC where he excel in unlike being an HC otherwise it will be Josh McDaniel all over again. Fool me twice, shame on Jerry World. Just pay him HC money to retain him as DC only. Mike McCarthy is not a good HC either but he makes a better one than Dan ever could.  Guys like Wilks might be better as an HC cause of his motivational skillls to rally the players to respond like he had done with out Panthers last season. Surprisingly, even Sam D played well under Wilks but is incapable om creating schemes with an elite talented defense.  

So let me ask you this....would you be okay if Reich step into the OC role for us with Wilks returning as HC, hypothically. If not, then you are just a Reich hater that I expect you to be. Well??

10 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Wasn’t it Pedersons offensive scheme? It’s no coincidence that the jags started turning things around when Pederson got there, I’d say their success and the eagles was largely bc of Pederson. 

Just cause he is a HC doesn't mean he came up with them. Most HC can't scheme effective plays even if they tried which includes BB but Josh McDaniel is a genius as a OC but makes a lousy HC. 

https://www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/pedersons-10-worst-coaching-decisions-of-2020/172586/