• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we average?

Panthers Fan 69

It's 100% just effort. Our style works, obviously. We have shown that. Our players are good. Again, this is apparent. Coaching and FO are great. The only thing that changed were some additions and a rough start to the season. 

My bet? We have some mental blocks going on and dudes are just not locked in. We are better than our play has shown. That I am certain of 

• Pie 2

I’m very concerned about the goalie situation. Honestly, I don’t see how Freddie can come back. Maybe it’s different in the pros, but with clots he’s most likely going on blood thinners, and usually contact sports are out once that happens. Hoping I’m wrong, but my gut says this is going to be a bigger deal than we think. 

Rannta isn’t a no.1 and how much playing time does Kooch need to be ready. Has he hit his ceiling?  

The rest of the team has to give 110% and limit SOGs or we’re going to have an average record. 

The good news is if anyone can fix it, Rod can. Heck, he took a bunch of rookies and JAGs and Justin Williams to the ECF and we got a long way to go in this season. Hopefully we can get it together, get Pesce back in the lineup, and figure out a goalie solution. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

I’m very concerned about the goalie situation. Honestly, I don’t see how Freddie can come back. Maybe it’s different in the pros, but with clots he’s most likely going on blood thinners, and usually contact sports are out once that happens. Hoping I’m wrong, but my gut says this is going to be a bigger deal than we think. 

Rannta isn’t a no.1 and how much playing time does Kooch need to be ready. Has he hit his ceiling?  

The rest of the team has to give 110% and limit SOGs or we’re going to have an average record. 

The good news is if anyone can fix it, Rod can. Heck, he took a bunch of rookies and JAGs and Justin Williams to the ECF and we got a long way to go in this season. Hopefully we can get it together, get Pesce back in the lineup, and figure out a goalie solution. 

We got a long home stretch coming up. I assume we see pytor tonight. Halak should draw in during our home stretch… I don’t know if Raanta can physically handle 68+ games as a 1 or 1A. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1