• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Tampa Bay 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

Watched the replay this morning. I was wrong with my assessment, not giving enough credit to RBA for ripping the team's ass after the Florida loss.

That being said, a solid effort from everyone who suited up last night.

I still have my reservations about Kochetkov- he'll just as easily have a boner game as he will stand on his head like he did last night. Not comfortable with him any time he's in net, not knowing which Kochetkov is going to show up.

Like the line changes RBA made- more energy, more chemistry. The blue line will be a season-long issue, I think. The right combination still needs to be discovered on the 3rd pair and I think it'll involve shking up the 2nd pair to get there. Again, I'd like to see what a Skjei-Chatty and Orlov-Pesce pairing would look like. Orlov and Chatty have a long way to go, but Skjei and TDA worked well as do TDA and Chatty. But Orlov is getting paid too much to be a healthy scratch too often and Chatty is playing too well to be left out of the lineup. 

Now, if it's okay with you guys, I'll go finish my humble pie for breakfast.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1