• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also a McCarthy fan but I'm not sure how high he goes.

A lot can change over the offseason activities.

If he isn’t projected to go high he could just stay and take his $5 plus mill NIL money. He would compete with Sanders for the top pick in 2025. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sure people are gonna be lining up to get thrown under the bus by Deion with Deion saying mid-season that he's booting the entire OL.

They have a lot more NIL money now, 2025 recruiting class looks better so yeah I’m sure he will work the portal. I’m not a Prime fan, I just see a lot of people even in Tennessee buy into his hype. 

On a side note I low key want to see what his son can do with an OL in case we do a full reset in 2025…

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

If he can get his son a good OL he will be a top pick.

Will his recruiting involve a trip to Los Angeles to see Mount Rushmore? 🤔

Don't doubt Shedeur is good. I'm just not sure how good. His dad tinkering with the offensive coaching staff didn't do him any favors.

If I'm being honest, more interested in Travis Hunter as a prospect, but we're obviously not going to be in a position to get him.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

They have a lot more NIL money now, 2025 recruiting class looks better so yeah I’m sure he will work the portal. I’m not a Prime fan, I just see a lot of people even in Tennessee buy into his hype. 

On a side note I low key want to see what his son can do with an OL in case we do a full reset in 2025…

Of course he's going to work the portal but people are having to ignore that this team was completely built out of the portal too and a lot of the shine has worn off. Colorado has already lost two of its biggest HS commits in recent weeks.

I just think Deion is all flash. He's all about his stars. Why would you want to be a lunchpail guy under him? He makes it very obvious that if you're not a star you just don't matter to him.