• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason FA!!

recceice

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Keep in mind a lot of those guys will never make it to free agency.

We drool over free agent classes on an annual basis only to watch a pretty good number of them get re-signed.

Wr have made it to FA more frequently lately especially guys on multiple target teams looking for money and more targets..

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Ummmmmm. Dude they were not free agents

Yep they force their way to a worse situation which further make my point.. Players today will chase money over a better situation..

Both players were headed to pay days weren’t paid and force their way out.. 

Most of the players on this list are in the same situation..

Evans is looking to get paid..

Higgins is looking to get paid and be a number 1 targeted player..

Edited by recceice

2 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

Higgins, Pittman, or Evans - the rest are not gonna move the needle enough without help...which we don't have.  Y'all are really overlooking Pittman....he is my 2nd choice of these guys given Evans' age.  Underrated cause he is in Indy with no QB....yet still putting up 1000yds.  He is a true #1.

I like Pittman but Indy might pay him they have the money and no other number 1..

Not the same situation for Higgins and Evan’s who teams might not be able to pay them..

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, recceice said:

Why!! I’d rather get a proven talent and not just a person with 1 skill set.. And I definitely not trying to depend on another rookie..

How is Hollywood now a proven talent?  He has had a solid year with some bad QB play.  We need speed and YAC.  Brown fits that role.  Brown and AT compliment each other and Tez brings speed/size/hands which is something we also need.  Brown, AT, Tez, and Mingo is a nice core if we get a coach that uses them correctly.  

Higgins is a great big bodied WR, but he isn't a speedster that will stretch the field.  While Higgins is better, Brown is a better fit and should be cheaper.  

• Pie 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

We are gonna have to overpay to get guys here let’s be honest. 

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

No doubt but this isn’t any different then what other teams had to do to support their young QB..

Jacksonville over paid Kirk..

when you’re a losing Franchise you have to overpay for talent..

• Pie 1

Just now, recceice said:

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

No doubt but this isn’t any different then what other teams had to do to support their young QB..

Jacksonville over paid Kirk..

when you’re a losing Franchise you have to overpay for talent..

Honestly the only guys who aren't overpaid these days are draft picks - but we are the worst drafting team of all time!

22 minutes ago, recceice said:

Evan’s and Tee Higgins aren’t bandaids.. I don’t understand the logic of not using FA to get weapons when most teams have done that for their young QB..

Lets don’t do to Bryce what we did to Cam..

...wait till they get here.... u'll see....BTW...Bryce ain't it...so keep investing in no return...

• Poo 1