• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

this one started off nicely, but it didn't take long for it to lean towards meh.

the trick is knowing where positions you would like to take care of will fall off a cliff. there might be a guy or two you like at a certain spot, but if you are committed to getting the best players possible for a few positions, you have to know what you have available at each, because if you aren't paying attention you'll wind up with a whole pile of blah after your two or three good picks. 

image.png.650e851537eb0ece7a2705c9dc7c52bd.png

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

this one started off nicely, but it didn't take long for it to lean towards meh.

the trick is knowing where positions you would like to take care of will fall off a cliff. there might be a guy or two you like at a certain spot, but if you are committed to getting the best players possible for a few positions, you have to know what you have available at each, because if you aren't paying attention you'll wind up with a whole pile of blah after your two or three good picks. 

had a similar mock recently where AD and Ladd were both available at 33, 39. hard to pass those two up when they're staring you in the face

PFN_Draft_result_1711052969016.thumb.png.c4d67019e58ea24baa4867724244ddca.png

• Pie 1

Just now, Crixtala said:

had a similar mock recently where AD and Ladd were both available at 33, 39. hard to pass those two up when they're staring you in the face

PFN_Draft_result_1711052969016.thumb.png.c4d67019e58ea24baa4867724244ddca.png

tell me about it. i mean can you do that? then i guess you just go BPA the rest of the way. soooo tempting to take advantage of something like that. i mean with those top three picks you're set for a good few years. 

12 hours ago, rayzor said:

Not bad. I personally love the idea of getting 2 WRs in R2 but I don't think it's realistic after we gutted the defense so bad and we have bunch of role players. 

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

Lol I turned over every pick.

PFN_Draft_result_1711141826534.thumb.png.c95c9cae3f3efd67b5390487436def10.png

They could do something like this if they really wanted to. It's going to dilute the talent pool alot though so you better hope Morgan is exponentially better at drafting mid-late round than Fitterer, Gettleman, or Hurney was.