• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton: Tepper wants Belichick

TheSpecialJuan

11 hours ago, IndyPanther said:

I will say this: IF there is anything that could save Bryce Young, it would be this. There's a good chance he's beyond salvage but Tom Brady is literally the only QB with his arm strength to succeed in the NFL in the last 30 years. If he did it for Brady, there's at least a chance he could do it for Young.

Tim Brady saved himself. He has a drive and competitive instinct as well as played with a HUGE chip on his shoulder due to where he was drafted and how he was overlooked. That guy willed himself to greatness and had a couple of decent assistant coaches helping him along the process but Brady is responsible for Brady's success in the end.

5 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Tim Brady saved himself. He has a drive and competitive instinct as well as played with a HUGE chip on his shoulder due to where he was drafted and how he was overlooked. That guy willed himself to greatness and had a couple of decent assistant coaches helping him along the process but Brady is responsible for Brady's success in the end.

If true, he wouldn't have bailed on New England for a super team. Lost all my respect at that point.

20 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Hear me now and understand me later- Belicek didn't win any SBs.

Tom Brady did.

I disagree. Their defense won them more of their Superb Owls than their offense did IMO.

Belicheck is one of the best at scheming a defense to negate opposing teams offenses while capitalizing on their weaknesses. He is just not very good at knowing how to find offensive talent and run an offense IMO

6 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Who is y'all? I have always loved Cam since day 1. He was our best QB ever and if we could turn back the hands of time and redraft young Can I would gladly take him again in a heartbeat 

I still think the Panthers gravestone will read November 8. 2018 - the day POS TJ Watt destroyed Cam's shoulder. I hope the Steelers have as long of a drought as we do before their next Superbowl

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

4 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I disagree. Their defense won them more of their Superb Owls than their offense did IMO.

Belicheck is one of the best at scheming a defense to negate opposing teams offenses while capitalizing on their weaknesses. He is just not very good at knowing how to find offensive talent and run an offense IMO

Which one won a SB without the other?