• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where will LT land?

Brokenbad

Where does anyone think he might go if the Chargers release him? My best guess is the Patriots. The Cardinals may have some use for him but highly doubtful IMO. I think the Bucs could use some help as well as the Seahawks. Im sure most people will think he will wind up like Shaun Alexander. Anyone think he has any play left in him?

Not really sure yet.

May retire, but I doubt that happens yet.

He wants a ring, and will probably only play for a contender sooooo.....

NO, Pats, Indy, AZ, Ravens, and an outside shot.....Houston, just because he is from TX.

The "contenders" that don't need him are SD, Dal, Minny and the Giants.

Not really sure yet.

May retire, but I doubt that happens yet.

He wants a ring, and will probably only play for a contender sooooo.....

NO, Pats, Indy, AZ, Ravens, and an outside shot.....Houston, just because he is from TX.

The "contenders" that don't need him are SD, Dal, Minny and the Giants.

Was a strong possibility IMO as well. During the fiasco of LT's future last year I remember reading Brees say that he would love to play with LT again.

I could see him going to Denver to try and stick it to San Diego or going the home card and making a play for Houston.

I just can't see him going to Den and getting the poo kicked out of him twice next season.

Houston or NO would be my best guesses, with Indy right there with them.

Those three teams along with the Packers, Minny, and Pats have the best chance of winning the big one next season outside of SD.

Patriots' date=' Colts, Giants or Texans an interesting team to watch would be[b'] Atlanta they could use a legit RB to spell Turner so he doesn't get broken down again next season.

If I was LT there would be no way in hell I would go to Atlanta to back up the guy who used to be my backup.

Archived