• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per XM NHL RADIO

Panthers Fan 69

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Mrazek is way better than MAF.

Mrazek has proven success with our team, system, and defense. He also has a .900 on a bad Blackhawks team which is way better than what Raanta and Kochetkov are putting up on a good Carolina team.

I still remember that collapse game in the playoffs vs the lighting a couple years ago. I can’t go back to Peter. 

33 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I still remember that collapse game in the playoffs vs the lighting a couple years ago. I can’t go back to Peter. 

He’s the best cheap option that’s probably available.

Gibson is 100% available as he’s asked for a trade before. It just comes down to compensation vs. retention. Gibson is owed a lot of money over the next few years and while the Canes could probably fit Gibson in if they put Andersen on LTIR and moved out Raanta and one of Drury or DeAngelo, I don’t know if the Canes would want to pay Gibson $6.4M a year over the next few years. A trade for Gibson also means Andersen isn’t going to be available until the playoffs because there’s no way we could open up enough cap room for him to return in season.

I’d be open to something like this…

Carolina Receives: John Gibson @ $5M ($1.4M retained)

Anaheim Receives: 24’ 1st Round Draft Pick, Antti Raanta, and one of Vasiliy Ponomarev / Ryan Suzuki

OR

Anaheim Receives: 24’ 1st Round Pick, 25’ 3rd Round Pick, and Pyotr Kochetkov

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Gibson is 100% available as he’s asked for a trade before. It just comes down to compensation vs. retention. Gibson is owed a lot of money over the next few years and while the Canes could probably fit Gibson in if they put Andersen on LTIR and moved out Raanta and one of Drury or DeAngelo, I don’t know if the Canes would want to pay Gibson $6.4M a year over the next few years. A trade for Gibson also means Andersen isn’t going to be available until the playoffs because there’s no way we could open up enough cap room for him to return in season.

Anaheim Receives: 24’ 1st Round Draft Pick, Antti Raanta, and one of Vasiliy Ponomarev / Ryan Suzuki

OR

Make it so number 1

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

OR

I'd jump that bottom one in a minute.

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

A trade for Gibson also means Andersen isn’t going to be available until the playoffs because there’s no way we could open up enough cap room for him to return in season.

But we could use the playoff cheat code every Stanley Cup winner has used since TB won after the bubble year. 

• Pie 3