• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cromartie Anyone?

SOJA

most people propably dont know this and propably wont believe me but when cromartie went to florida state he could barely read. i dont want someone with that low of an iq he will just make mistakes

And unlike you I don't really care what he can or cannot do academically. If he can understand football and can play football that is all he needs.

Why does everyone seem to think everyone in the NFL should graduate from a prestigious university and have a 120 IQ to play football? It's about your physical skills and some basic mental ones. When they leave the NFL, if they can't find a job because of lack of education, then that is their own problem. However, for my situation (and that of most of the people on this board), their lack of education has no real effect on the game I watch.

some of yall are crazy, cromartie is years ahead of marshall, him and gamble are a wash, he can cover, he is tall fast has great hands. so what if he isnt the best tackler, he can make a tackle at least get in the way so beason can catch up haha

your telln me u wouldnt have taken primetime sanders becasue he wouldnt tackle? guess we would be bettr off with jarrod cooper out there

Chargers CB Antonio Cromartie is allegedly $25,000 behind on child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment.

Cromartie, just 25 years old, has at least seven children with six different women in five states. Well on his way to Shawn Kemp/Travis Henry territory, the Chargers have grown tired of his off-field issues and soft play. He's going to bring a ton of baggage to any team that takes a chance on him in 2010.

per rotoworld.com

Archived