• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper being “incredibly accountable” behind the scenes

Martin

On 12/23/2023 at 10:27 PM, FuFuLamePoo said:

This could be pure propaganda but man some of yall are just acting miserable by jumping to conclusions and acting like this is bullshit and not true or whatever.

Could it be bullshit? Sure! But it’s way more fun to believe that maybe he is taking a long look in the mirror and will start changing his approach. I could rant for days about Tepper, but he is still one of the newest owners in the NFL. Perhaps the learning curve has been steeper for him than he anticipated but he’s determined to get it right.

Am I saying this is the case? Not at all but it’s nice to have some hope!

Russini is one of the better reporters out there. She doesn't do fluff pieces.

Hell, she and Joe Person wrote the "Hunger Games" article ripping Tepper just a short time ago. Why on earth would they turn around and do a puff piece for him?

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Russini is one of the better reporters out there. She doesn't do fluff pieces.

Hell, she and Joe Person wrote the "Hunger Games" article ripping Tepper just a short time ago. Why on earth would they turn around and do a puff piece for him?

Agree, neither of them have held back on criticism. Sure their sources could’ve lied to them, but it is far from a puff piece 

2 minutes ago, Martin said:

Agree, neither of them have held back on criticism. Sure their sources could’ve lied to them, but it is far from a puff piece 

That thought occurred to me too, but I also have to think it would be an easy enough thing to check the report against some of the sources for the previous article to see if it bore up under scrutiny.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That thought occurred to me too, but I also have to think it would be an easy enough thing to check the report against some of the sources for the previous article to see if it bore up under scrutiny.

I don’t doubt he understands he has been part of the issues in the past, the question is what he will do next?