• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can there be hope with Tepper?

MGH1989

16 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I know they are important and you make a great point about fitt not knowing what he is doing, but should it be all we care about? I feel like when Tepper is brought up and they talk about how he likes things and wants to build a team, analytics are always there, it feels like that’s all he wants. 

No I absolutely understand that, but Tepper doesn't scout these players that we're drafting.  It just feels like our scouting department found some Analytical model that they are comfortable with and use only that to draft players.  How many players have we drafted with high RAS scores... the sheer number of actual contributors we've drafted over players with a 'lesser' score kind of speaks for itself.  There's a way to marry the 2 strategies, and that's the way we need to be doing things.  If there was a surefire algorithm alone that found stud players in the draft there would be an AI making the selections. 

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, 4Corners said:

NFL prob very happy with him - takes some heat off their rigged officiating 

The N.F.L. officiating is becoming like pro wrestling where the resulting outcome is predetermined.