• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rangers 7pm

3 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

He b*ched out agaist Svech too

Svech I get. He’s like the third biggest guy on our team(after burns and Slavin) but TT? TT clearly called Marchand out to drop the gloves after Marchand was pestering Aho and douche bag chickened out. 

I didn’t think TT was a fighter either. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Svech I get. He’s like the third biggest guy on our team(after burns and Slavin) but TT? TT clearly called Marchand out to drop the gloves after Marchand was pestering Aho and douche bag chickened out. 

Svechnikov is bigger than Slavin (they actually both live right around the corner from me) he's 2nd to burns in size... probably the second best fighter on the team behind Lemieux....

Also I love how Lemieux is in tonight with a healthy line up (there's a reason for that notice how Aho hasn't seen the ice without him or Svech) guaranteed the reason for that.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

Svechnikov is bigger than Slavin (they actually both live right around the corner from me) he's 2nd to burns in size... probably the second best fighter on the team behind Lemieux....

Also I love how Lemieux is in tonight with a healthy line up (there's a reason for that notice how Aho hasn't seen the ice without him or Svech) guaranteed the reason for that.

As a complete aside I love how Lemieux hasn’t at least… knock on wood, missed a beat this game in scheme so far. 

• Flames 2

As a complete aside I love how Lemieux hasn’t at least… knock on wood, missed a beat this game in scheme so far. 

He hasn't pretty much all season and has provided decent scoring when he's been in..... 

Even though he's 100% in the lineup tonight to be our enforcer/,bodyguard 

Edited by BY9Franchise
  • Pie 3

I was curious who would get the spot. It looks like split time between KK(extra time) and Drury. I must admit I may have been wrong about Drury early this season. He wasn’t getting the system and making a lot of mistakes. Now he’s back to his peak last year form. 

• Beer 2

I was curious who would get the spot. It looks like split time between KK(extra time) and Drury. I must admit I may have been wrong about Drury early this season. He wasn’t getting the system and making a lot of mistakes. Now he’s back to his peak last year form. 

Personaly I think he is better than he's ever been and rising 

• Pie 3