• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Red Wings 7pm

KingKucci

6 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Just think. If the canes had good goalie play they would have this game by a bunch. 

Are you and BY9Franchise the same guy with two accounts? It’s like you back each other up on trashing Raants to validate yourself lol.

Count me as suspicious. 

4 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Are you and BY9Franchise the same guy with two accounts? It’s like you back each other up on trashing Raants to validate yourself lol.

Count me as suspicious. 

Plus. If you know hockey, the canes are playing a very right game over the middle just to limit shots on raanta. They have done well but raanta has got to make one of those saves.  If the canes had a good goalie play…like Koochie..they open it up and beat good teams. 

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Nah. We just want good goalie play. And we go back. 

Haha ok. My second theory is you guys are so used to trashing Bryce Young you bring that same energy to this forum on Raants lol.

The Canes are by far the better team thus far but two mental lapses led to Detroit goals. Still feel good about the 3rd, knock on wood.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Plus. If you know hockey, the canes are playing a very right game over the middle just to limit shots on raanta. They have done well but raanta has got to make one of those saves.  If the canes had a good goalie play…like Koochie..they open it up and beat good teams. 

Maybe I just don’t know hockey and need to start blaming the goalie in every goal scored. Makes life simpler that way right? lol