• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assistant Coach Chatter

Mr. Scot

Not bad, much preferred this bunch over the young rumored ones. Goodwin is a winner and a big deal getting him away from the bucs. 

Plus I dont know if its part of the plan, but parmalee and moore were NFL players. Moore was legit good, i think he nearly had 10k rec yards. He may be able to start here... 

• Pie 2

Just now, Basbear said:

Not bad, much preferred this bunch over the young rumored ones. Goodwin is a winner and a big deal getting him away from the bucs. 

Plus I dont know if its part of the plan, but parmalee and moore were NFL players. Moore was legit good, i think he nearly had 10k rec yards. He may be able to start here... 

plus Brad and Canales were both WRs and Brad worked with them in Seattle. WR is pretty covered. 

Just now, Steelo said:

plus Brad and Canales were both WRs and Brad worked with them in Seattle. WR is pretty covered. 

They hired Rob Moore former NFL WR and hes been coaching WRs since 2014. Nice find and he may need to suit up with the unit the panthers have....

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Steelo said:

We raved over the hires last time so I’ll take good hires. Let them surprise me. 

True, I truly thought 2022 were great hires, just had no leader...

These guys are walking into a burning building and being asked to rebuild it once the fire is put out....

• Pie 1