• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

Literally no proof or actual journalism on this just idiots here speculating trying to throw shade at him.

His mom spilled the beans after the trade. He is where he and they wanted him to be.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Because I watch games. Every offense in the NFL has a ton of YAC from screens. The difference with the Niners is the amount of YAC they got off of passes beyond the LOS. Go "research" the receivers with the most YAC. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I've told you before that you are hardly the only one that watched games. I watch literally EVERY game I can. The stat is about deep passes obviously, the thing that you're suggesting that Purdy can't do. You're simply wrong.

2 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Literally no proof or actual journalism on this just idiots here speculating trying to throw shade at him.

Maybe no proof and just speculation, but you have to admit he was injuried a lot here. Hardly finished  full season. Now look at him. Makes you wonder 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Because I watch games. Every offense in the NFL has a ton of YAC from screens. The difference with the Niners is the amount of YAC they got off of passes beyond the LOS. Go "research" the receivers with the most YAC. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Hmmmm they have no one in the top 10

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

His mom spilled the beans after the trade. He is where he and they wanted him to be.

Link? Come on should be easy 

2 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Maybe no proof and just speculation, but you have to admit he was injuried a lot here. Hardly finished  full season. Now look at him. Makes you wonder 

I'm sure he made the call and not coaches/team management 

• Poo 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Link? Come on should be easy 

I'm sure he made the call and not coaches/team management 

Coaches going to get rid of you when you’re not on the field, but instead nursing injury after injury every season.