• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales is keeping receipts

TheBigKat

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I mean, he does have a lot of crap to clean up. It is like when I try to get my son to clean his room, but all he wants to do is chat on Twitter or whatever social media app he happens to be on whenever he gets the chance. The room is still full of crap.

While you post on  message board? 😆 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Tepper has earned it.  His billion dollar investment is now a punch line.  We are the Boston Shamrocks now (That team that used to tour with and play the Harlem Globetrotters).

I thought it was the Washington Generals or something like that? Did they play two teams?

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, csx said:

People complaining about a coach tweeting at night during offseason when they post on a message board all day from work 

Ouch, now you're making fun of me. I work for myself and to get a moment away from the career I sometimes hate I will post or read throughout the day for 2 minutes here and 4 minutes there. I do it some for conversation but also some to make odd off the wall posts of piss poor humor or troll a weiner bag here and there (especially the litterbox boys) to see who I can get a rise out of. It all relaxes me and helps me get through the day to escape the idiots in the public I deal with daily in what I do work wise with my business to make money. I seriously deal with done major dumb asses these days and many who own businesses in my life of work could probably back me up on that so this board helps the stress of it all sometimes.