• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

What I would be willing to trade:

Rees, Suzuki, rights to Alexander Perevalov, a D prospect not named Nikishin or Morrow, and picks.  Rees and Suzuki are both solid players that will probably be bottom 6 forwards in the NHL, Perevalov is an unsigned prospect with good upside.  We have D prospects teams would love to have. 

As far as players on the active roster:  TDA and Drury are the only ones I see being moved in a trade.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Rumors swirling on X that the Canes are finalizing a deal for Guentzel.... also rumored he would be willing to resign with the Canes

NHL network reporting something is close with “multiple” big moves with the canes. Please let it happen y’all!

• Flames 3

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Walt Ruff just reported the Hurricanes Placed Tony d Brendan Lemieux, and raanta on waivers.

its happening yall 

Let's just hope the price isn't too ridiculous, As long as it doesn't include Jarvis/Necas and Nikishin I'm cool with it.... some others here think he can be had for scraps. 

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

NHL network reporting something is close with “multiple” big moves with the canes. Please let it happen y’all!

One spot will probably be Freddie if he’s starting tonight, though that’s far from being confirmed though he did have the starter net yesterday. That leaves us with 2. 

That also tells me nobody was buying TDA. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

One spot will probably be Freddie if he’s starting tonight, though that’s far from being confirmed though he did have the starter net yesterday. That leaves us with 2. 

That also tells me nobody was buying TDA. 

He's probably the only one who won't clear waivers though.... I think there is a move or two incoming lots of reports the canes are soon announcing something 

• Beer 1

Just now, CarolinaWillRise said:

He's probably the only one who won't clear waivers though.... I think there is a move or two incoming lots of reports the canes are soon announcing something 

What I mean is if we activate him for the game tonight, which I don’t suspect we will, we’d only have 2 roster spots to play with currently. This seems like more of a $$$ move to remain cap complaint before the deadline. 

• Pie 2