• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

1 minute ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Anything else is icing on the cake, Jarvis and Necas are pacing 30 goal seasons if svechnikov would be as well if he'd been healthy all season, Turbo is resurgent... 

This season we have a legit chance to have 4-6 30 goal guys....

Aho 35-40g player

Guentzel 35-40 g player

Svechnikov 30 goal player 

Necas 30 goal player

Jarvis 30 goal player 

Turbo 30 g pace

We have more guys performing as scorers this year than any year except 2006

Im just thinking playoffs. Everyone seems to change during that time at some point which leads to our exit.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Im just thinking playoffs. Everyone seems to change during that time at some point which leads to our exit.

I agree with that some of it has to do with the tighter style of hockey that's played in the playoffs..... Some of it IMO Is that almost all of our top talent for scoring is still VERY YOUNG (looking at you Marty Necas) he and Jarvis need to keep up the performances....

Adding a guy like Guentzel increases our Cup chances by a lot IMO he's CLUTCH in the playoffs....

I wanted him last year because I watched the entire Pitt-NYR series last season and Trouba knocked Crosby out in game 1..... Guentzel Carried them to a game 7 single handily 8g 8a....

Playoffs alone are why this was a much better outcome than Mier last season.

Edited by CarolinaWillRise
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

What are we thinking, are we done? I wish there was a 2C out there we could make a play on but so far Lindholm is the only decent C I’ve seen available. 

No thank you to Lindholm. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

What are we thinking, are we done? I wish there was a 2C out there we could make a play on but so far Lindholm is the only decent C I’ve seen available. 

Haven’t read it yet but here’s the days 50 round up. 5 hours to go. 

That being said. There isn’t really a 2C upgrade left on the market at this point. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

Word this morning is they are still trying to make a deal for scoring help. Buch and Vat are apparently still in the conversation. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Would like: Buchnevich, Vatrano, Toffoli, Eberle, Granlund (only decent center left)

Would take: Pacioretty

Has Max even been producing this year after return from injury? Haven’t been following him. Heard the panthers are angling for him. 

14 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Word this morning is they are still trying to make a deal for scoring help. Buch and Vat are apparently still in the conversation. 

Either of those guys would be great. Vatrano costs less in cap space and both have an additional year. Would give us 3 legitimate lines with Drury and Staal being the weakest links.