• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brayton is good as gone.

Snake

people on this message board should never run a business. stop freaking out over losing guys that are average at best (peppers being the obvious exception). hurney and fox did not get to where they are by panicking, neither did JR. you guys are the same ones that ran to the gas pump and caused a gas shortage last year. stop, breath, and pull your head out of your buddies ass. all this will be ok. some of you are more emotional than fox telling jake he is getting cut. these guys are average!

people on this message board should never run a business. stop freaking out over losing guys that are average at best (peppers being the obvious exception). hurney and fox did not get to where they are by panicking, neither did JR. you guys are the same ones that ran to the gas pump and caused a gas shortage last year. stop, breath, and pull your head out of your buddies ass. all this will be ok. some of you are more emotional than fox telling jake he is getting cut. these guys are average!

Agian! the point isnt that they were average. even though we had the 10th ranked d with "average" players. it is who are they going to be replaced with? more average players??? below average players??? agian it is not tha fact that they are being cut, that happens everywhere eventually. but what do you have to replace them. inexperience and 3rd stringers coming of ir. yeah! lets all hug!!:grouphug:

Agian! the point isnt that they were average. even though we had the 10th ranked d with "average" players. it is who are they going to be replaced with? more average players??? below average players??? agian it is not tha fact that they are being cut, that happens everywhere eventually. but what do you have to replace them. inexperience and 3rd stringers coming of ir. yeah! lets all hug!!:grouphug:

Brayton was average. So wether we replace him with another average DE does it matter? We dont lose anything.

Secondly people are freaking out a day into this. We have the whole offseason to replace him. We don't have to have an immediaate player to jump in after we release somebody

Brayton was average. So wether we replace him with another average DE does it matter? We dont lose anything.

Secondly people are freaking out a day into this. We have the whole offseason to replace him. We don't have to have an immediaate player to jump in after we release somebody

i am not just talking about brayton but the entire starting dline!!! you just dont replace them. tell me with who??? who are we going to get in fa in this watered down fa that will be an improvement. the guys we have we dont even know if they have come back fully from their injuries. next year is a learning year. most of our starting d has less than 5 years experience.

i am not just talking about brayton but the entire starting dline!!! you just dont replace them. tell me with who??? who are we going to get in fa in this watered down fa that will be an improvement. the guys we have we dont even know if they have come back fully from their injuries. next year is a learning year. most of our starting d has less than 5 years experience.

The only perosn we lost that was significant was Peppers. We were fine without Kemo. And lewis was nothing special either.

The biggest thing with Lewis and Kemo is they were going to cost money, and they were getting old. So even if we replace them with 30 year old average players, we dont lose. If anything we get the same amount of talent for less money.

I agree that Brayton was average as a DE, but he was solid, without any glaring problems. I really wish the Panthers could have kept him around. Maybe he was asking for too much. Darn.

Man, our D-line is going to be completely different next year. This is going to be very interesting to see who goes where. Please, Everette Brown, be worth that trade!!!

Damn!! I'm concern about how our DE are going to look. I know we're getting younger, but it important to at least have a veteran somewhere. Getting too young without a vet can be pretty bad. Brown is still too early & I don't think Taylor is the answer. I feel comfty with C.Johnson, but that it. Some cuts are ok, but we're releasing too much vets than we should. I pray we don't go 1-15 again. :frown2:

We have depth at DT....Leonard, Irvin, Johnson, Tyler.

We will be thin at DE.

yeah, backups that were castaway and picked up by Carolina...and then went to IR. We have bodies....wouldn't call that depth yet.

Maybe Jerramy Stevens can come back to the seahawks and they can have a "reunion".

I should ban you for that!

Was going to post to ask about Brayton...and found this thread. Will be interesting to see what happens...if this is a fishing trip or if he's actually interested in being a Seahawk

Archived