• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why they didnt keep jake as a backup

chknwing

I said it a while a go that as long as jake was on the team, he'd be a distraction. not intentional, of course. he would never rock the boat, just like he said he wouldn't. But you know that fox would never stop looking his way.

it's like the hot, crazy ex girlfriend. You can't stay friends with her. You know you'll fug again. You know you'll ruin your new relationship for something that will end in disaster with the old chick.

you just have to tell Tabetha that you've moved on and yeah you miss the way she'd put a finger in your ass but it's just not worth the hassle and sure Emily isn't as fun but god dammit as least she's not setting animals on fire on my front porch.

I won't be surprised if the Panthers re-sign Jake later

I would, considering he already said they both agreed he wouldn't be able to work in a backup role.

that is unless you're referring to the one day contract he'll sign three years from now to retire.

I said it a while a go that as long as jake was on the team, he'd be a distraction. not intentional, of course. he would never rock the boat, just like he said he wouldn't. But you know that fox would never stop looking his way.

it's like the hot, crazy ex girlfriend. You can't stay friends with her. You know you'll f**k again. You know you'll ruin your new relationship for something that will end in disaster with the old chick.

you just have to tell Tabetha that you've moved on and yeah you miss the way she'd put a finger in your ass but it's just not worth the hassle and sure Emily isn't as fun but god dammit as least she's not setting animals on fire on my front porch.

That's fuging great!! Best post of the day.

it's like the hot, crazy ex girlfriend. You can't stay friends with her. You know you'll f**k again. You know you'll ruin your new relationship for something that will end in disaster with the old chick.

lmao, thats great. rep +.

Fiz, 99% of your posts piss me off, but I'll give you props for this one. :D

Archived