• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards is a Punk!

Squirrel

I really hope they dont park him for any races. Take some points form him and let him race.
At least park him for Bristol. That track is only begging for Carl to do it again or for Brad to get revenge.

Oh, and I knew McMurray was going to wreck. That kid is always sideways into a corner.

Since it was obvious that he had his mind made up on wrecking Keslowski, he should have done it A.) earlier B.) not on the straightaway. It's amazing that they haven't figured out how to keep this COTs on the ground.

I F-ing hate that punk... I never really liked him before, but I have now lost all respect for the dude....

Then he does it when Brad is in the mist of a top 5 finish near the end of the race, while he's laps upon laps down....

That's a BS move, and even his comments were BS... If the drivers are supposed to police themselves now I hope someone puts his ass in the wall when he is racing for a win... I mean accidents happen....

Brad even tried to give him room earlier, and still he apologized.... then you come back and do that on a straightaway??? F-ing idiot.... #1 Hated driver for me since I've been watching nascar.

Drama

At least there is something to talk about besides Jimmy Johnson

Bad wreck Yes

But not the first or the last time a NASCAR driver wrecked another driver on purpose .

Fine the dog pi~~ out of Carl, but keep him racing and keep the smack talk between the two going .

NASCAR may get back to a little early 70's NASCAR

To tell you guys the truth, I've never like Edwards.............until today.

Kezlowski is a bitch and has been for a couple years. He wrekced SIX of denny hamlins cars last year before hamlin got him back.

He stuck Edwards in the fence at Dega last year and that wreck was wayyyyyy worse than this one.

Sure Edwards is a dick.....most of them guys are....but I'm glad Carl got his ass. Maybe he won't have an inflated ego like before.

something about going airborne seems to straighten out attitudes.

Archived