• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes VS Vegas 10:30

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I remember hearing an interview this past week with a retired official and he said they have pre game meetings on what and who to call stuff on. It’s clear as day League wide they have something that is talked about with this team. 

the NHL has the absolute worst refs in sports. Until they are held accountable then nothing but biased officials will happen   

The NHL officials are better than the NBA and NFL officials. Possibly by a significant amount.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The NHL officials are better than the NBA and NFL officials. Possibly by a significant amount.

NHL have some bad calls(namely call back goals in the playoffs)… but ya NFL(can’t speak to NBA don’t really follow it outside the occasional playoff run) are the worst. 

7 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Great win!!! I couldn’t make it but you tube is great!  

Martin is awesome!  We definitely don’t need a goalie. I’m fine running with Koochie/Martin/Anderson 

That trio is our best odds of success, ATM.

Unless there is a big name out there we are not aware of.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Wow. I will never come off this hill.  The refs need the largest dose of something fierce on their way to their Cars.  That call against Svech was trash. The goalie hits him and causes 37 to lose his balance. Please, some one meet these Fu ks in the parking lot and send a message. 

Wouldn’t call that a hit. More like targeting Svech’s knee with a push outside the blue paint. 

• Flames 1

43 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Great win!!! I couldn’t make it but you tube is great!  

Martin is awesome!  We definitely don’t need a goalie. I’m fine running with Koochie/Martin/Anderson 

10PM+ wins are like Christmas the next morning. 

• Flames 1