• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blackhawks 7pm

That said how many games does Pyotr have left before he looses rookie status? It’s either already gotta be gone or like 1-2 left… could be that we are trying to keep Martin so we may have to send Pyotr down for the time being… not sure how I feel about that though. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That said how many games does Pyotr have left before he looses rookie status? It’s either already gotta be gone or like 1-2 left… could be that we are trying to keep Martin so we may have to send Pyotr down for the time being… not sure how I feel about that though. 

Koochie ain’t going anywhere. We can run with 3    For us to get where we need, it’s gotta be Koochie. That was tripps words    That Blackhawks stink so seeing Freddie tonight makes sense. 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Koochie ain’t going anywhere. We can run with 3    For us to get where we need, it’s gotta be Koochie. That was tripps words    That Blackhawks stink so seeing Freddie tonight makes sense. 

Unfortunately it appears it’s just to get Freddie a bigger workload. 

Also somebodies going to have to move when Freddie comes back we are 23/23 on roster. One of the goalies will be odd man out and it may not be who you’d like. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Freddie is just increasing his practice workload as he continues to get ready for a game return. It's not going to happen tonight and may not happen for another few weeks. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Freddie's return is but a 1 period start and maybe build from there.

We know Martin is not an everyday starter and Kochetkov has been off since Friday, while Martin worked pretty damn hard against Vegas. I'll wait until the lineups are confirmed, but I have to believe Kochetkov gets the nod tonight.

• Pie 1

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Freddie is just increasing his practice workload as he continues to get ready for a game return. It's not going to happen tonight and may not happen for another few weeks. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Freddie's return is but a 1 period start and maybe build from there.

We know Martin is not an everyday starter and Kochetkov has been off since Friday, while Martin worked pretty damn hard against Vegas. I'll wait until the lineups are confirmed, but I have to believe Kochetkov gets the nod tonight.

With him getting a maintenance morning you’d have think it’s Spencer tonight but we’ll see. Canes media seems to think Spencer. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Kochetkov now requires waivers so he isn’t going anywhere. If and when all four goalies are healthy, someone has to go, and I think that someone is Raanta.

It is Donny wads and Ron though… they could be trying to push up Spencer’s value to send him in a trade(for prospects or picks).

But ya, wasn’t sure if he was off rookie status or not. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It is Donny wads and Ron though… they could be trying to push up Spencer’s value to send him in a trade(for prospects or picks).

But ya, wasn’t sure if he was off rookie status or not. 

Martin has been pretty good. I’d actually try to give him more work and see if he can sustain it before trading him. If he can sustain it then I’d look at making him the future backup to Kochetkov.

I’d look at including Raanta’s salary as a part of a bigger trade.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Martin has been pretty good. I’d actually try to give him more work and see if he can sustain it before trading him. If he can sustain it then I’d look at making him the future backup to Kochetkov.

I’d look at including Raanta’s salary as a part of a bigger trade.

If anyone will pick him up. Im kind of surprised we haven’t IR’d him knowing he’ll be out at least a month. 

• Pie 1