• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam newton

8 minutes ago, RayRedd said:

Again, do you really believe that "people in the black community are forced to join gangs just to feel safe"...?

Yes I believe and know that.

There is violence around you, if you don't know anyone you will become a target. Gang members will rob a house if you don't know anyone do you think your house will be safe?

If you don't know anyone in the hood or try to mind your business you're asking for trouble. Again violence and crime. Either fit in or become a target. It's really that simple.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:
16 minutes ago, RayRedd said:

Again, do you really believe that "people in the black community are forced to join gangs just to feel safe"...?

Yes I believe and know that.

There is violence around you, if you don't know anyone you will become a target. Gang members will rob a house if you don't know anyone do you think your house will be safe.

If you don't know anyone in the hood or try to mind your business you're asking for trouble. Again violence and crime. Either fit in or become a target. It's really that simple.

In Charlotte?

Any particular neighborhood you'd point out as an example?

Edited by RayRedd

Just now, RayRedd said:

In Charlotte?

Any particular neighborhood you'd point out as an example?

Man you are special.

It happens in all states. Any low poverty community will always have these issues. This goes back to the 80's. There is nothing to do in a low poverty neighborhood but commit crime and deal drugs. When you combine those things it will just create a cycle. It's kind of crazy you don't understand this.

I'm guessing you never grew up in poverty?

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man you are special.

It happens in all states. Any low poverty community will always have these issues. This goes back to the 80's. There is nothing to do in a low poverty neighborhood but commit crime and deal drugs. When you combine those things it will just create a cycle. It's kind of crazy you don't understand this.

I'm guessing you never grew up in poverty?

Low poverty community?