• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns Franchise Tagged

shaq

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

There is also that in Josh Sweat, Who only has 11 less sacks than Burns and is only a year older.

The big thing is Josh sweat isnt looking for 30m+ a season. 

We are not getting what you guys are thinking for Burns unless we sing him to a contract and pay a good portion of his salary before trading him .

No one is giving up a 1st+ for the right to pay him 30m+ a season. 

Now Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack may present a problem...

Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's all the sudden not a sellers market lol..So probably shelling out $24M to an unhappy DE in a rebuild year for a 3 win team

Yeah, we might be fúcked now...I hope not, but we might be. Burns still has youth and durability on his side though.

His expectations must come down! 

Edited by top dawg

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Morgan was in the building when we rejected those Rams picks, just sayin'

So was the janitor and the media team... same amount of say in the deal, just sayin'

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Fitts right hand man didn't have any say.  Interesting 

The man who was hired to do the contract wanted them to take the picks.. if you're gonna assume it was a unanimous decision in that FO based off a title then IDK what to tell you.

Just now, Steelo said:

The man who was hired to do the contract wanted them to take the picks.. if you're gonna assume it was a unanimous decision in that FO based off a title then IDK what to tell you.

So the consensus builder wasn't really a consensus builder.   Go it.  

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I never fell for that BS anyways, I saw through him when they signed Eflein and Erving day 1 of FA moons ago. Dude didn't know what he was doing. 

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean, people go along to get along in lots of arenas in life, especially in an employer-employee, boss-underling relationship. But just because you do that as an underlying, that doesn't mean you agree with everything that's done at the end of the day.

Just now, top dawg said:

I mean, people go along to get along in lots of arenas in life, especially in an employer-employee, boss-underling relationship. But just because you do that as an underlying, that doesn't mean you agree with everything that's done at the end of the day.

You think thats dan morgan?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You think thats dan morgan?

I certainly don't see it as an impossibility. He has to support his family just like anyone. And if you're implying that he was all-in on every decision that Fitterer ever made, I think that's really unrealistic if not unnatural. At the end of the day, we'll likely never know what he was for and against. We don't exactly know what he would've done had he been the man in charge. I think, at best, he was the second person on the Panthers totem pole during his time here. That being said, he was never the final decision-maker. As such, I'll be judging him based upon what he does as the man in charge.

• Pie 1