• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raiders to Release Hunter Renfrow

5 hours ago, CRA said:

He really didn't have a great year.   He just had 137 targets. 

If you look at the top 100 players in receiving yards.....Theilen had the worst production per reception by any WR. 

He presents the threat of a TE with hands. 

Depends how you look at it he was 10th in the nfl in receptions.  Out of thosd top ten in receptions he had 20 less targets than the closest wr in the top ten in receptions.  His average was low but was inline with the rest of the panthers recievers.  So it could be he had a great year with poor qb oline play or the qb was being held back by terrible wrs and oline play.   This year will tell more.  From what i saw of b youngs play i was amazed any of the recievers ever produced anything.  

5 hours ago, frankw said:

He himself said he doesn't want to be in the middle of a rebuild. He still has some value in the receiving game as a possession guy but he's going to be around maybe this season and that's it. Not like he is in our long term plans. If you can get someone younger then do that. Nothing wrong with that.

I think getting rid of Bryces number 1 target and most reliable pass catcher, would be a mistake. 

• Beer 1