• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Flyers 7pm

Well folks…we are rolling! Offense looks good, D is great, PP is starting to come back around and PK is just absurdly good. 

also, with a win tonight and a rangers loss, canes are officially tied in points. Unbelievable compared to where the season started. Let’s go canes! 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KingKucci said:

Well folks…we are rolling! Offense looks good, D is great, PP is starting to come back around and PK is just absurdly good. 

also, with a win tonight and a rangers loss, canes are officially tied in points. Unbelievable compared to where the season started. Let’s go canes! 

Tbh not really that unbelievable we have had large point deficits the last two years to the rags (2 years ago) and devils (last season) only to storm back and win the metro..... I don't think home ice advantage will mean as much to the canes this year as it has in years past we won't be limited to defensive hockey this year.

• Pie 1

Just now, CarolinaWillRise said:

Tbh not really that unbelievable we have had large point deficits the last two years to the rags (2 years ago) and devils (last season) only to storm back and win the metro..... I don't think home ice advantage will mean as much to the canes this year as it has in years past we won't be limited to defensive hockey this year.

We are 11-1-1 on the road since the turn of the year… 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Also apparently Pyotr is not at practice at all, even though Martin appears to be perma-backup, I think the off day goalie still morning skates usually. Dunno if it’s a maintenance day or what. 

Edited by Harbingers

11 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

What a delightful dilemma to have. Too many good players.

Rod thought Drury and TT were gonna be good today but I guess the med staff leaned the other way. Maybe tomorrow.

At least it will give TDA a game. We need to start rotating him in to give Burns, Skjei, etc a game off during this hellish schedule running into the playoffs. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1