• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFL Starts this weekend

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah, just curious to see him play in a non poo show situation. He won a 3 qb camp battle for this situation so maybe he's getting it together mentally. He's got the physical tools

I don't think he's less talented than the guy we mortgaged the franchise on. I'm just not sure that's NFL caliber though.

Bryce does have a head on his shoulders. If you have marginal talent and a marginal head... oof. Tough row to hoe.

I just put the game on a few minutes ago.  It's good to see Matt Corral playing.  He's a different QB than Luis Perez, someone I've enjoyed in spring football over the years.

I'm pulling for him because he was always such a nice kid.  Maybe he can make it back to the NFL based on his development.

Again, I have no idea why the NFL doesn't want a developmental league.  It could be so helpful for roster depth.