• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darin Gantt on Stephon Gilmore signing with Panthers

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

They signed troy hill who's the same age, he did play better than chinn as a NB.......but given horn missed more than he's played its easy to say CB is the biggest need/want for either 2nd rounders. 

My thing is they normally carry only 4 CBs- horn, jackson, hill, _______ . That's one sad bunch when horn goes on his yearly IR visit. 

Yeah on paper it looks like our divisional opponents will be ripping this secondary a new bunghole. Maybe having Evero coaching the defense will lessen the burden some we'll see.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah on paper it looks like our divisional opponents will be ripping this secondary a new bunghole. Maybe having Evero coaching the defense will lessen the burden some we'll see.

I thought evero did a great job given the circus and no help offense. He did so with a bunch of DBs missing time- horn, wood, bell, chinn all miss at least 6 games or more each. Even the replacements lost games too - Bootle and jamson. 

I was just think using one of the 2nds on CB is the best way, hope one is BPA...... I was liking kool-aid(my god whhhyyyy???) for one and he's been shooting up boards. 

I say pray the BPA is WR and CB come 33 and 39. Then they can growup together by going at it in practice snaps. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Gilmore is better than any CB we have on roster, Horn could pass him if he didnt get hurt just running out of the tunnel. 

Doesnt matter anyway, we arent competing this year with boy wonder at QB. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Poo 1