• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoffs Thread 2024

33 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Fasty *might* make the trip. I feel like in RBA speech that’s a no, but might play this series depending on how long it goes. 

I just want a good showing in game 3 this is actually the only one I don't expect to win but if we do it's a sweep!

22 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Also, is it safe to say Dallas is cooked, or do you think they can make a comeback?

I don't know, but I thought Dallas was by far the best team in the west. If the Canes made it to the finals, the one team I wouldn't look forward to seeing was Dallas. They are a terrible matchup for the Canes and they always pose a problem.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I don't know, but I thought Dallas was by far the best team in the west. If the Canes made it to the finals, the one team I wouldn't look forward to seeing was Dallas. They are a terrible matchup for the Canes and they always pose a problem.

Vegas is making them look like a paper tiger right now. Which I don’t think Dallas is. Vegas keeps flying the zone on them and it’s working. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

No context hockey. 

Also, is it safe to say Dallas is cooked, or do you think they can make a comeback?

I never would have guessed Dallas would lose the first two home games. I don’t think they'll get swept but that’s a big hole to climb out of. I’m not writing them off yet though.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

It's a bad matchup simply because the Canes and Stars play a similar style and both have depth.

• Pie 1