• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Roar Podcast with John Ellis is back

20 hours ago, MHS831 said:

So if you think you know more than Morgan and Canales in relation to Young, say so.  They seem to think they can make something of Young--but some of you are acting as if you know more than them.  What would you do differently, and how did you acquire so much football acumen?  (2 part question).

in fairness, Morgan and Canales are also essentially forced to take that stance.....given the Panthers just drafted Young and gave up the farm for him. 

I mean, I'm not a Young believer.  Or at least not in terms of ever reaching what his draft status says he should be.  But if I got the gig of HC, I know I'd be forced to take the stance going into this year that he is the answer. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

(to razor’s post) I don’t even what to say to that. I don’t understand watching that kid last year and not wanting to think that he accepts that as a representation of who he is (even if that IS all he is, you don’t want him accepting it).

Edit and also, for sure every coach knows his players will hear or see if he says says something about them. So they make their comments with that in mind. 

It is the big mystery to me. Honestly I don’t see what anyone sees in our QB so tend to not believe a coach that praises him. Like a lot6 opf people, I don’t see how you can change his footwork to what others learn to do because he is so ass backwards with his drop, if you blueprint it you do nopt want what he does. Yet it seems integral to the way he is forced to play, due to his physical shortcomings. So what can you do?

I think saying 2,7 seconds or under and don’t worry about how that happens, is about where Canales has found himself.

Edited by strato