• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 Game 2 Canes vs Isles 7:30pm

1 hour ago, philit99 said:

Remember Fast is out tonight, who takes his place?

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You’ll see more physicality in this game for sure.

The Pisles were sixth in the regular season in hits and I’m shocked that they weren’t more physical in our opening game.

No matter, as long as the hits are legal I don’t care because being overtly physical can sometimes put a team in a bad spot defensively when they are focused more of making a hit and less on making the right play. We saw this exact situation occur in the Caps/Rags series and it led to a Rags goal.

They are scared to get to physical because we can make them pay with the PP

We have Frenchie reffing tonight though so I'm sure we catch 5 penalties...

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

They are scared to get to physical because we can make them pay with the PP

We have Frenchie reffing tonight though so I'm sure we catch 5 penalties...

We 6-0-0 and 3-0-0 this season with these refs… knock on wood. 

• Flames 1

42 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

We have a winning record with all refs this season but undefeated is pretty good lol 

I don’t know about this year but last games refs and these guys were both good to the islanders too last year per STR’s. I’m not sure how to find this year’s record per team on the website the head to head only shows the past 3 seasons. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t know about this year but last games refs and these guys were both good to the islanders too last year per STR’s. I’m not sure how to find this year’s record per team on the website the head to head only shows the past 3 seasons. 

I'm not too worried as long as we get a PP or two I definitely remember frenchie has been bad for us in past seasons...

I wish they had a bet available for the Isles PP I'd throw 500$ on them not having a PP goal all series their PP is so enimic.

• The D 1

4 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I'm not too worried as long as we get a PP or two I definitely remember frenchie has been bad for us in past seasons...

I wish they had a bet available for the Isles PP I'd throw 500$ on them not having a PP goal all series their PP is so enimic.

Careful, beware the CH forum hex when you claim something goods gonna happen lol

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1