• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 2: Look Ahead/Targets

Ja'Tavion Sanders don't think twice about it.

We have enough bodies at WR. People seem to write off Johnson as if he's a 1yr deal. I fully expect him to be our #1 WR as do the Panthers he's a big part of our future moving forward. Thielen is obviously aging , but he's our slot guy for the next year or two. Then you have Mingo and Leggette. Those guys will get their reps. That's 4 WR's. It's still possible they bring back Chark as well.

Go get your TE. Give Bryce no excuses if he can't get it done our QB next year will be set up for success.

Inside LB or C would be okay with me. I’m not gonna say I know which guys are studs and which aren’t, I don’t research a 100 college guys and don’t watch very much NCAAF at all. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Growl said:

I think I expect edgerrin cooper but also wouldn’t be surprised at a tight end, which will make people freak out, but sinnot is one of those guys every fanbase thinks they’ve discovered as a round 3 gem and is thus potentially going to go a lot higher than expected. Both of those guys got top 30 visits. They’ve done absolutely nothing to bolster tight end all offseason despite aggression elsewhere. 

corner has obviously gotten a lot of smoke as well. 

That’s a very fair observation about TEs. This class had Bowers but I don’t think teams have Sanders as a clear TE2 that some sites have had him pegged as. I like when TEs were a critical part of their offense in school and not just athletic upside, Sinnott was the leading receiver for that squad. Albeit an iffy one on offense but still- good take.

37 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Sorry, Bear Hands--I have been working on a similar thread for the past hour--a bit different in that it discusses the teams prior to pick 39 and predicts how each might go. 

I think the pick will be Saintrisil CB or Cooper LB.

Cool deal--feel free to add wherever.  More discussion the better.