• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 5 7pm

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

He has been a ghost being paired with Staal and Martnook   This criminal that Jarvis isn’t with aho and Jake 

I agree rods gonna rod....

It's why I said Fast may have been the injury that sunk us.

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

He has been a ghost being paired with Staal and Martnook   This criminal that Jarvis isn’t with aho and Jake 

This is it, why Rod broke up the best line the final month of the season is just plain stupid. 

Posted (edited)

Alrighty boys. I feel like we need a Herb level Miracle speech from Rod or a player in the locker room. I think it would be bananas if Freddie just looses his mind in the locker room .  He has been our best player so far tonight. So out of character that it would shock the team into offense. It’s 0-1. This game has a dramatic goal at the end or OT written all over. I’m not ready to go home yet. Dig and and kick ass. We need the surge! 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

5 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Agreed with this. The chemistry that Aho and Jarvis have are second to no one on this team. Just foolish to split them up in my opinion. 

And I think Jarvis' best attribute is his playmaking, which is hard to do when you have two linemates who are not good at shooting...

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Agreed with this. The chemistry that Aho and Jarvis have are second to no one on this team. Just foolish to split them up in my opinion. 

And I think Jarvis' best attribute is his playmaking, which is hard to do when you have two linemates who are not good at shooting...

This is a problem up and down the roster with the Canes. It's not just Jarvis, it's also Orlov, Drury, Kuznetsov. They're much better than where they're playing. 

7 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I think he's the best pure goal scorer on the team it goes both ways....

Pinned to Staal and forced to play all this defensive zone time is a killer.

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

This is a problem up and down the roster with the Canes. It's not just Jarvis, it's also Orlov, Drury, Kuznetsov. They're much better than where they're playing. 

We need the JAG line. Kuzy Svech and necas.  

It just blows my mind necas jarvis and Svech have 1 goal this series between them.  I blame Rod. His system is awful in the playoffs vs a hot goalie. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We need the JAG line. Kuzy Svech and necas.  

It just blows my mind necas jarvis and Svech have 1 goal this series between them.  I blame Rod. His system is awful in the playoffs vs a hot goalie. 

He needs to shorten the bench and do it now.