• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2 Stimulus package has Xbox forums on fire

g5jamz

To Hot Sauce, my roommate and I downloaded the package, and despite troubles connecting for a while, eventually we got in playing the new maps under random game types. I don't personally own an xbox and we just left school for easter break, so I'm not quite sure what the latest news is.

Regarding how it forces you to play in the stimulus game type which fosters random rotation of maps and game type, most games do this when the first come out and then are implemented into regular gameplay later on.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions I can do my best to answer them.

Happy shooting!

To Hot Sauce, my roommate and I downloaded the package, and despite troubles connecting for a while, eventually we got in playing the new maps under random game types. I don't personally own an xbox and we just left school for easter break, so I'm not quite sure what the latest news is.

Regarding how it forces you to play in the stimulus game type which fosters random rotation of maps and game type, most games do this when the first come out and then are implemented into regular gameplay later on.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions I can do my best to answer them.

Happy shooting!

They put the maps in all playlists yesterday at like 4pm.

I have a balance of 800 points, however it is not enough for the map pack. Will it allow me to only purchase only the remaining points to download it (i.e. 700 points)?

Nope. Buying M$ points is like buying carnival tickets. You have to buy more than you will need.

Archived