• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jobs you would love

Hawk

because I am eternally optimistic...my own version of the job you would hate thread has to be the job you would love.

so....reasonably speaking of course, if you could change jobs today...what would be your ultimate career choice?

seems that could be something you could do part time until you were established enough to do it fulltime. Why wouldn't you?

was originally in reply to Beaux's response...but same answer for Jase...

It certainly can -- I write a little right now as is. But of course, it's not a paying job for me. I wish it was my full-time job, so that I could focus exclusively on it and get paid accordingly. :D

GM of any sports team

Ditto....specifically a baseball GM for me.

My son is planning on going to school for Chemical Engineering but what he really wants to do is become a GM of a sports team (I had nothing to do with that, in fact he doesn't even know that is my dream job also).....the road to the top is a long and painful one but I am trying to nudge him towards following his dream instead of the comfortable path.

nice...that was my next comment...not enough people these days seem to make the sacrifices it takes to get what they want...we all seem to settle for what we have instead! Push him Johnny...push him hard!

Archived