• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kroenke to go after full Rams ownership

Boltergeist

Hey guess what' date=' every religion promotes killing in the name of your god, nothing to see here really......but you are WAY out of line with your comments dude.[/quote']

I don't care whether you think I am out of line or NOT!!!!!!

I don't want to see him running an American Franchise. Plain and simple.

If he wants to own a franchise,,, he has money he can fly to the UK and buy one of there soccer teams. Or fly to Dubai and own one of those teams. Buy a Cricket team. IDC just not an American Franchise.

from the Koran:

"Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

Why would it say they will be rewarded, yet kill them at the same time? It does not say anything about killing non-believers.

Also in the Koran it mentions that killing one innocent person is like killing all of humanity and saving one life is like saving all of humanity.

You spread the wrong word of Islam, so I set you straight. You judge me and my friends and islam, yet have the nerve to tell me not to correct you.

Your interpretation is wrong. You are ignorant and you are a fool.

Nice quote but you won't post the part where they also condon killing non believers.

MY INTERPRETATION IS NOT WRONG...

I AM NOT IGNORANT

YOU ARE THE FOOL TO BELIEVE THE MUSLIMS ARE SWEET AND INNOCENT.

Have you served in the middle east. Do you not read the news? Muslims kill EVERYDAY because of their faith. The whole concept of suicide bombers is belief that when they die Alah will have virgins waiting for them. They are martyrs. There families are looked out for.

You go ahead and believe as you do. One day they will start in America and nothing will EVER be the same. Watch and see!!!!!!!!!

Nice quote but you won't post the part where they also condon killing non believers.

MY INTERPRETATION IS NOT WRONG...

I AM NOT IGNORANT

YOU ARE THE FOOL TO BELIEVE THE MUSLIMS ARE SWEET AND INNOCENT.

Have you served in the middle east. Do you not read the news? Muslims kill EVERYDAY because of their faith. The whole concept of suicide bombers is belief that when they die Alah will have virgins waiting for them. They are martyrs. There families are looked out for.

You go ahead and believe as you do. One day they will start in America and nothing will EVER be the same. Watch and see!!!!!!!!!

Just because you faught in a war doesnt mean you know sh*t. Only the muslim extremists believe in killing and interpret the Koran the wrong way. They are not true muslims.

Read this and prepare to feel like a gigantic retard which is the way you are looking now: http://www.zionism-israel.com/log/archives/00000635.html

There is a similar industry in Muslim quotes, manufactured out of ignorance or malice, with a grain of truth added here and there. These too are validated by Muslim extremists, who use them in exactly the same way as Jewish extremists do, to "prove" that their ideas are sanctioned by religion and tradition. When I noted that the phrase, "Kill them wherever you find them" is abused and taken out of context (see Terror Nightmare in Mumbai, several readers undertook to lecture me on the Quran and the hadiths. Hadiths are collections of things that Muhammad supposedly said. Some are accepted as genuine by all Muslims, others are more doubtful and may have been devised at a later date to validate some idea. There is no doubt that the Quran and the Hadiths contain a lot of potentially incendiary materials, but these are interpreted in a less than literal fashion by most Muslims, just as most Jews and Christians and Muslims do not literally demand an "eye for an eye" (but this indeed is done in Iran).

Just because you faught in a war doesnt mean you know sh*t. Only the muslim extremist believe in killing and interpret the Koran the wrong way.

Read this and prepare to feel like a retard which is the way you are looking now: http://www.zionism-israel.com/log/archives/00000635.html

Post your garbage all you want. I KNOW WHAT I READ.

You make it sound like I misread it. I read it 5 times over and could not believe what I read. Call it a rouge Quran. But no way did I misread or misinterprete it.

You are a blind young man. You believe all is well in the world. I don't have to fight in a war to see what is going on. Who is doing what.

I am not going to preach to you. One day maybe you will take the blinders off and see it as it is.

Maybe I am a little off center but you are way out in right field.

Your insults do not affect me. But your blind faith in the muslim peaceful ways will one day haunt you. Hopefully not you or your children or your family.

I would like for you to tell your belief to the hundreds of US Soldiers families that have died over suicide bombers that muslims are peaceful people. Especially since they have been warring since biblical times.

Post your garbage all you want. I KNOW WHAT I READ.

You make it sound like I misread it. I read it 5 times over and could not believe what I read. Call it a rouge Quran. But no way did I misread or misinterprete it.

You are a blind young man. You believe all is well in the world. I don't have to fight in a war to see what is going on. Who is doing what.

I am not going to preach to you. One day maybe you will take the blinders off and see it as it is.

Maybe I am a little off center but you are way out in right field.

Your insults do not affect me. But your blind faith in the muslim peaceful ways will one day haunt you. Hopefully not you or your children or your family.

I would like for you to tell your belief to the hundreds of US Soldiers families that have died over suicide bombers that muslims are peaceful people. Especially since they have been warring since biblical times.

If you read my link it will set everything straight for you. But I can not help a old ignorant man who refuses to change. Again you keep classifying muslim extremists as muslims in general. They are not the true followers. Centuries ago christians killed many nonbelievers. Right now they realise they were wrong and misinterpreted the bible the wrong way. If you lived centuries ago, I bet you would be spewing the same garbage about christians despite real christians showing you the real meaning and you ignoring it. I am done here. I see that you are a blind, ignorant, and bigoted old man and nothing I will say will change the way you think despite the truth being shown to you right in front of your face.

Wow :sosp:

First off, do we even know that Shahid Khan is a muslim? I haven't seen any actual confirmation of it anywhere. Arab name and ancestry don't automatically equate to Islamic beliefs.

Beyond that though, so what if he is?

Frankly, I couldn't tell you what the religious or political leanings of any of the current owners are. And I honestly don't care. Even if Al Davis believed everything I do, he'd still be a crappy owner. On the flipside, if Jerry Richardson stood for everything I'm personally against, I'd still consider him a good one.

The tax issues? that I can see being concerned about. As far as personal beliefs though? I didn't believe that Rush Limbaugh's beliefs (nor people's interpretations or exaggerations of them) should have any bearing on his ability to run an NFL franchise. With that in mind, why would I then say that Khan's beliefs should factor in?

To Bolt: I didn't really think this thread would generate much discussion. Sorry to see this is the reason it did.

Call it what you want. IDC!!!

Bottom line I hope and pray Kroenke does whatever it takes to keep that franchise away from a Shadid Khan.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigot's Dictionary

"Call it what you want"

Kahl-et-wut-oo-want

1) I don't care what irrefutable evidence you have to the contrary of my opinion.

2) I see your point but do not want to acknowledge it.

3) I will continue to believe what I want to believe, regardless of the facts!

You are a disgrace to the Panthers, and if you want to redeem yourself you should just quietly exit this thread.

Now that he's gone (said so in a post - probably going to read this anyway): can we get rid of this piece of trash, please?

Archived