• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy> Julius Peppers (right now)

Awesomeness!!

As an SEC fan, maybe its just my..bias towards SEC players, but Greg Hardy was the steal of the draft. If you've ever seen an Ole Miss game (you probably haven't) Hardy plays every since play 100% He faced doubles all the time and still has an impact on a lot of plays. Julius Peppers is done. He is paid up, and doesn't care anymore. Hardy will have 7 sacks this year. Write it down.

As an SEC fan, maybe its just my..bias towards SEC players, but Greg Hardy was the steal of the draft. If you've ever seen an Ole Miss game (you probably haven't) Hardy plays every since play 100% He faced doubles all the time and still has an impact on a lot of plays. Julius Peppers is done. He is paid up, and doesn't care anymore. Hardy will have 7 sacks this year. Write it down.

I think he was a steal, but he has the exact same rep Peppers has.....doesn't show up every down nor is he as freakishly talented.

7 SACKS AS A ROOKIE

WOW

Peppers only had 12

but, he also was out 4 games.

Totally agree! I am recent Ole Miss alum and have watched Hardy's career closely over the years. The guy is an AMAZING athlete, and when healthy, was the best pass rusher in the SEC, I'm totally serious. One of the most common things I heard from people about him was that "this guy doesn't even work and he is this good." If the Panthers coaches can motivate him to work like any average NFL DE, then we will have ourselves a more than adequate Peppers replacement. I think this is a great place for him to mature. We have great defensive coaches and great leaders on the defense for him to learn from. Get him into an NFL caliber conditioning program and he will have no problems staying healthy!

Archived