• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PGA - Quail Hollow Thread

Darth Biscuit

oh...I know...but I personally think it has gone way too far! and to answer my own question...tennis...you can't make noise during a tennis match while play is on....guess everyone really really wants to hear all that grunting and groaning!!!

oh...I know...but I personally think it has gone way too far! and to answer my own question...tennis...you can't make noise during a tennis match while play is on....guess everyone really really wants to hear all that grunting and groaning!!!

I could see the "it's gone way to far" arguement if it was some new rule that they put in place but it has always been that way. Billiards, bowling, tennis, golf, etc....all have always had similar rules in affect.

If you haven't played it, you couldn't fully understand why it's absolutely a sport.

I hear ya...I've played golf many many times....from $12 fields, to $150 mountain courses. I understand the rules...and yes...there are many many of them. I just think that if they started to relax on some of them, golfers would adjust! I've seen Tiger explode at people because they moved...and shake my head every time!

I'm going Friday. I'll try and find you.

Yeah man, come on... I'd like to meet some more people off of here.

It would also be cool if your opponents could block your ball from going into the cup or tackle you as you were about to take a swing ........... but that is just not how golf is played.....when someone is about to tee off, you are not allowed to speak and they even stop people in the area from walking. So not only can you not take a picture, but you aren't allowed to move.

Contact golf? :lol:

I am sorry for your loss....I say that because someone must have died if you have to pass on free clubhouse passes.

eh...might try and go but it would be Sunday, and im sure they will be spoken for by then.

New baby, and parents coming in town. Unfortunately, my father has never hit a golf ball in his life.

You Canadians are just violent in nature and can't appreciate the sereness of golf . You are not happy unless some hockey player is getting his teeth knocked out or a baby seal is getting clubbed to death. ;)

sometimes...but not in this case!

Archived