• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denny Hamlin

Claws

I would call you a front runner but Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team is still the best in the sport. I can understand pulling for more than one driver and I can understand pulling for a different driver to win a championship if your #1 driver is out of it (I did during Burton's winless streak 2002-2005) but I must say I don't fully understand how you can just switch allegiances like that.

I would call you a front runner but Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team is still the best in the sport. I can understand pulling for more than one driver and I can understand pulling for a different driver to win a championship if your #1 driver is out of it (I did during Burton's winless streak 2002-2005) but I must say I don't fully understand how you can just switch allegiances like that.

First things first, anyone who roots for the fuging "Admirals" can kiss my fat ass. Isn't that the team the Globetrotters used to play??? anyway.....:D:D

see what happened was midway thru the season when the 48 wasn't doing so hot, he acted like an ass. He finally showed his true colors. If you'll remember back in his rookie year, he was an ass. He started winning championships and seemed to change, and i liked the changed guy, the nice guy.

now, he's back to being an ass....

in the meantime, Denny goes thru fuging ACL surgery, still races every lap and starts reelin off wins WHILE INJURED AND RECOVERING FROM SURGERY!

that, my friend, is a long dick, fly ass, motherfuger imo....:D

First things first, anyone who roots for the f**king "Admirals" can kiss my fat ass. Isn't that the team the Globetrotters used to play??? anyway.....:D:D

see what happened was midway thru the season when the 48 wasn't doing so hot, he acted like an ass. He finally showed his true colors. If you'll remember back in his rookie year, he was an ass. He started winning championships and seemed to change, and i liked the changed guy, the nice guy.

now, he's back to being an ass....

in the meantime, Denny goes thru f**king ACL surgery, still races every lap and starts reelin off wins WHILE INJURED AND RECOVERING FROM SURGERY!

that, my friend, is a long dick, fly ass, motherf**ker imo....:D

Hamlin is more of a ass then Johnson. Harvick has them both beat. :D

Archived