• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore's interview on Panthers.com reminds me of the Foster looking at Williams pic

SmootsDaddy89

and since the qb is one of the leaders of the team matt has to be prepared to answer questions alot tougher than the ones he got today, i mean the clausen thing is not going away anytime soon and will only grow if he appears ready to play

is this Moore's interview? because that interview sounded fine...

it's the interview he did the first day of mini-camp that has many including the media talking, moore didn't say anything negative per se but his body language appeared to show he really got tired of being asked about clausen and how he felt etc,etc.

his body language appeared to show he really got tired of being asked about clausen and how he felt etc,etc.
His tiredness is not surprising. Reporters ask the same questions over and over and the ones they ask the most tend to be the dumbest ones.

it's the interview he did the first day of mini-camp that has many including the media talking, moore didn't say anything negative per se but his body language appeared to show he really got tired of being asked about clausen and how he felt etc,etc.

what is the title of the interview.....

i'll watch when I get home. It is a shame if Moore doesn't a fair shot....more and more I think he won't get it. Also, Fox seems to suggest it is up for grabgs more than it is Moore's to lose. Despite winning Fox just never seems to appear to have faith in Moore. Not sure the guy playing will give us the best chance to win going in to 2010......he sure didn't most of last year.

Fox's complaint about Moore was that he didn't work hard enough and didn't give it his all in practice, watching film and on the practice field.

What is the best way to have Moore do that? Give him competition and bring in other guys. If Moore is the man, he will elevate all aspects of his game and show everyone he is the starter. If he doesn't then we have 2 guys who can take his place and do the job instead. I don't think it has anything with how Fox feels about Matt but how he expects him to prepare and get ready. So he brought in competition to push Moore. It seems like a very reasonable approach. FWIW: he did the same thing with Jarrett as WR. I am sure he isn't happy we brought in so many other guys.

Fox has finally invested in fixing the passing offense this year. I am pretty happy with that right now.

that's something alot of moore supporters seem to overlook, at no time he has been here has anybody described him as a "gym rat" or anything like that but it still puzzles me as to why nobody drafted him. of his class only kolb and edwards have done anything of note and russell is looking like a colassal bust

Archived