• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So with 3-5 players from UNC expected to go in the first in 2011

Carter is going to be a beast... I think Sturdivant is going to be a player too. He's a film room junkie, hard worker, intelligent and has great instincts.

I'm biased of course, because I coached the kid in high school. :D

Still, he's going to be a player. And don't forget, he never played linebacker in high school and he's been bounced around all three LB positions at UNC. I think he'll be a study OLB in the pros.

Carter is going to be a beast... I think Sturdivant is going to be a player too. He's a film room junkie, hard worker, intelligent and has great instincts.

I'm biased of course, because I coached the kid in high school. :D

Still, he's going to be a player. And don't forget, he never played linebacker in high school and he's been bounced around all three LB positions at UNC. I think he'll be a study OLB in the pros.

what ur name bigjohn...i went to high school with quan...i think he will be better than carter....burce gets a lot of hype from all the block kicks the got early in the season....if u watch the game #52 is always near the play being made....

I go to Chapel Hill and have watched all of their games. My recruits in order for the Panthers:

First round

1.) Robert Quinn- This kid was a sophomore last year and was the most dominant player on a very experienced d-line. He is young and is oozing with potential and production. He would make a great addition to our team. Projected top ten pick by some scouts already

2.) Bruce Carter- This is a toss up between him and Quan. Although I think Quan might be a better player in terms of production, he plays MLB and obviously that's not a need for us. Bruce is an athletic freak and would make our linebacking group one of the best in the league.

3.) Quan try to convert him to OLB. Great player would not be disappointed at all

Late first- Second

4.) Marvin Austin-I hate to admit it but Austin could be the biggest bust out of the group. Yeah he gets double teamed a lot but he doesn't really break through that well. He was so highly recruited out of high school that everyone immediately assumes he is going to be great. I wouldn't take him till the second round, but he will have a superior combine and some team will jump on him early. He is an athletic freak and is ridiculously good at benching 225.

3rd round

5.) Deunte Williams - Good playmaker not great, but would be a solid addition.

4th-5th round

6.) Kendric Burney very spotty in coverage has great games and has games where he looks totally lost. He will probably have a solid year and move up in the draft. I think he is an average player that looks better in a solid defense.

Quan actually moved back outside last year. Kevin Reddick played MLB for about the last 7 games. In fact, Reddick will be one to watch for in a couple of years. That kid stepped into the MLB position as a true freshman, and the defense didn't miss a beat.

Archived