• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yasinskas on Beason

NanceUSMC

Jon Beason, linebacker, Panthers. This guy’s been a leader since the first day he stepped on the field in Carolina. But, after watching Beason in minicamp a couple weeks ago, I’m guessing we’re about to see his leadership skills become much more prominent – and that’s a good thing. Beason is a high-energy guy who totally buys into John Fox’s system. He’s already had the résumé and the personality to lead, but he might have been holding back just a little bit out of respect to veterans. Julius Peppers, who had the résumé, but didn’t want to lead, and Chris Harris, who wanted to lead, but didn’t really have the résumé, are gone now. No matter what happens at quarterback, the Panthers already have their leader. This is Beason’s team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth

Beason and Willis are the best 2 MLB's doin it in the game today. Anyone who doesnt think so is just silly. That, and it aint poo for Beason to break some fools face up for frontin like he plays in the league.

I would give a slight nod to Demeco Ryans for being in the same category as Willis and Beason.

Top 10 for sure. I'm on the fence for top 5. his production has dipped every year since his rookie year.

My top 5:

1. Patrick Willis

2.Jon Beason

3.Ray Lewis

4.London Fletcher

5. Kirk Morrison

Top 10 for sure. I'm on the fence for top 5. his production has dipped every year since his rookie year.

My top 5:

1. Patrick Willis

2.Jon Beason

3.Ray Lewis

4.London Fletcher

5. Kirk Morrison

Kirk Morrison...:eek:

Give me Nick Barnett, Dansby or Posluszny over him. Morrison is a pure run stopper and not much else, there are more than 4 every down line backers in this league, Kirk is not one of them.

Lewis & Fletcher are there only because of consistency now, they do not have the play making ability of some younger guys.

Archived