• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sharper VS. Shiancoe - TWITTER BATTLE ROYALE

Rhys

Thought this was interesting: So Darren Sharper is pretty vocal about how he wants to go about shutting down the Vikings come the season opener:

from his Twitter-

Well y'all seen Brett had surgery on that ankle we got after in the championship game. Come Thursday night 1st game. X marks the spot.

I've seen him play on one leg, but not against the WHO DAT nation.

...and Visanthe Shiancoe didn't like this so he posted on his Twitter a message about we also know Sharper had surgery and x marks that spot.

...then Sharper fights back with this classy message:

So visanthe stankoe X marks the spot on me, how bout X marks the spot for how many catches and TDs you'll have come Thursday night. X = zero. If you feeling yourself put your game check on it. No TDs and less than 3 catches you give me your game check. Now whose talking.

So then Shiancoe comes back with this:

Ask your bold D-coordinator to have u check me all game.. we'll see where that "sharper shake" takes you @sharper42. You went for my legs twice in the championship game.. it was mano y mano, I would think that the mighty "Sharper Shaker" wouldnt shy from....... a little thudding

Then NFL network posted a video about it:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81861d18/Twitter-trash-talk

Panther news seems slower than ever right now so, this is a little entertaining. Saints players showing their true colors, at least they don't try to hide the fact that they aim to injure players and that their d-coordinator is a slimy piece of sh*t.

I hope the Panthers kick the sh*t out of the Saints, they're inching up towards the team I hate most in our division. God I despise the 'Who Dat Nation' moniker...

Every DC wants to injure the opposing teams QB/players. I admire Greg Williams b/c he's at least honest about it.

Basically, you're saying that you admire a guy who coaches his players to take cheap shots out side the rules. Playing up to the limit of the rules is one thing. Bragging about going beyond the limit is another. 15 Yards is not enough of a penalty for that crap. It should be that if his boys pull this "X marks the spot" crap and put favre or any other QB out, Brees sits the same amount of time.

IF it were true that DCs wante3d to injure other players, that would be easy enough to make happen. It's not true in most cases.

\

After seeing this crap from the Saints last season...combined with the brashness they are bragging about it now, I think Brees' games are numbered this year. Karma is a bitch and I am sure that opposing defenses will be gunning for him.

I would lay wager that he is injured this season.

Archived