• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson q&a

scpanther22

Foxy has been working on his own failure.

I believe he [Richardson] has finally intervened to try to set the course to correct some of Foxy's mistakes. Foxy failed the Panthers by staying with Jake (whom I love) too long.....among other numerous judgment errors.

I believe Richardson is setting this team up for the future....and I think the immediate future will be better than some think. I like that (as I perceive it) he is getting more involved in the operations of the team.

I do not care about logos on the field. I care about how the players play on it.

Mr. Richardson is very loyal....I think to both the NFL and to the Carolinas fans. I do not think those are in conflict.

yes i realize that but still why put anybody in that position?the logo thing was just an example of how he could care less about what the fans say.even chris harris agent said it. since we dont bring in big name free agents why save all this money for the future, who you going to spend it on? that young core will not be here if he sits back on his wallet like he is doing.

yes i realize that but still why put anybody in that position?the logo thing was just an example of how he could care less about what the fans say.even chris harris agent said it. since we dont bring in big name free agents why save all this money for the future, who you going to spend it on? that young core will not be here if he sits back on his wallet like he is doing.

Foxy put himself in that position.

Richardson made a commitment (logo)...you want an owner whose word is not good?

Chris Harris' agent...sour grapes...I loved Chris...but he was not performing.

Richardson loves drafted talent....we have to wait and see how this plays out. Can't judge that before it happens.

how was he not performing?he missed some games bc of injury but still made some big plays for this team.even in the passing game, were i thought was his weak spot he came up with some big plays.

i want him to not put the shield before his team.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"He doesn't do things the way I think he should, he shits on us fans!!"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you truly feel that way, then pack your poo, and go find an owner that does things your way.

Don't let the door hit ga where the good lord split ya.

Boo fricken hoo about ticket prices. Are you fuging serious? It's a privately owned stadium and it's still the lower half of the league for prices. There are a lot shittier products out there with higher ticket prices to watch suck.

im sorry, i didnt realize just because i like the team means i had to like the owner.im not going any where, ima panther fan. trust me im not whinning just stating something on the subject of our owner, so now wipe his nut of your lip. im not the only person too feel that way lol.

LOL @ at all of the "agree with everything the owner says and does or go find another team to root for" posts. It must suck not having your own mind to be able to think for yourself instead of nodding and agreeing with everything the owner does.

Yeah, lets just be satisfied that the owner is over charging his fans for a mediocre product since there are teams that are much worse. Sounds like the good ol boy has some of you brainwashed. And for the record the stadium wouldnt exist if it wasnt for PSL owners which means its not really a privately funded stadium. Thats just an excuse for the owner to jack up prices when he feels like it.

JR is an ok owner but he's definitely not as great as people make him out to be. He has his faults despite what people think. He was definitely the one behind the Chris Harris trade with his bullsh*t "internal budget". Not only did Fox leak that out but Harris's own agent did as well. Lucky for JR he has Fox and Hurney to take the blame for his decisions by the fans so he can still be percieved as this perfect owner (which he is far from being)

Oh no's he traded a player I liked so Im gonna cry and call him names.

LOL @ at all of the "agree with everything the owner says and does or go find another team to root for" posts. It must suck not having your own mind to be able to think for yourself instead of nodding and agreeing with everything the owner does.

Yeah, lets just be satisfied that the owner is over charging his fans for a mediocre product since there are teams that are much worse. Sounds like the good ol boy has some of you brainwashed. And for the record the stadium wouldnt exist if it wasnt for PSL owners which means its not really a privately funded stadium. Thats just an excuse for the owner to jack up prices when he feels like it.

Look bob, any everybody else who can't read.

I never said I agree with the owner. The point is, you will never find an owner who does things the way you think or feel they should be.

I can think just fine, and I also understand that just cause an owner does something I don't agree with, doesn't make him shitting on the fans. Not only do you and city boy have reading issues, y'all throw the owner under the bus for some pretty petty poo.

Archived