• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo or Stewart

Ohio

DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart  

79 members have voted

1. 1. DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart

• DeAngelo Williams
    • Jonathan Stewart

See I think it is the opposite. I think he is good for the first 40 yards then he pretty much gives out.

Kinda like that game against the Packers right? I remeber he ran far & started to give out, getting a fumble from the Packers defense. Luckily, Wharton bail his ass out. :thumbsup:

When he is given the chance, he blows it. Everytime he gets in the game he does something wrong. Which is why he doesn't play much. Why else did we go out and get Tyrell Sutton? Who is the fool now?

I'm pretty sure sutton came in at FB after fiametta was injured. I could be a fool though.

I also think we signed sutton because of stewart's injuries. Remember they were preparing for his achillies to blow out at any second.

Kinda like that game against the Packers right? I remember he ran far & started to give out, giving a fumble to the Packers defense. Luckily, Wharton bailed his ass out. :thumbsup:

His leg or ankle cramped up or something.... so he couldn't help slowing down like he did. Wharton did save that drive though!

i've been convinced to change to Stewart. but i'm still a huge DW fan, hands down. Stewart is just a beast, and every fan wants a beast running down hill for their team!!!

and btw, i LOVED the comment about DW being tits because he bounces off tackles, and Stewart being the ass because he can take a pounding, hahaha, that was just hilarious!

Archived