• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This years free agents

WolfPack

We should make a trade for Matt Cassell. He's the best option...I think.

The Pats will want a first round pick. We don't have one, and I wouldn't trade it for him if we did.

Cassel has just as much chance of being the next Scott Mitchell as he does the next Tom Brady. Take him out of that system and you have a completely unknown quantity. No way in hell am I giving up anything significant for that.

Possibilities:

CB - Dunta Robinson

QB - Trade for Jim Sorgi, Cassel, hell maybe even a Jeff Beck

The question would be who to give away...maybe Thomas Davis or Diggs? Don't forget we have Dan Connor.

Its a gonna be tough to find solid players I'll tell you that much :)

Crazy suggestion. If Warner is definately returning and definately going to be locked up, that pretty much guarantees him as starter. What then happens to Leinart? Not sure how long his contract was but it surely has to start moving into the meaty part of it. I am also pretty certain they have zero chance of him sticking around due to the way they have moved him in and out the team in every year.

Obviously I have not seen a great deal of him so he could be shocking, but I can't imagine that he will be real happy with another year going by and sitting behind Warner again.

Thoughts?

Remember - I have not really seen him play much so excuse me if he is a bust in the making.

did i hear jake is our best option...are you kidding that's what's wrong with some of you now....are still sipping that jake delhome 20ints to 14tds but he's our morale leader bs.

plus wtf is up with ppl forgeting matt moore,he's cheap and a damn good football player....hell even mccown

Archived