• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore is having a Great Summer

No I'm saying we wasted the pick because we already have a good qb on the roster. The pick should have been used on a player that can make a difference on the field not on the bench

So what was your plan B, in case Matt Moore got hurt? It is very possible that Clausen could end up having to start at any time during the season, you know. Maybe Cantwell could do the job, but you sure as hell don't know that.

At any rate, if you're gonna criticize the pick, you should have a reasonable alternative.

So instead of drafting a starter on the dline or at wr we should bank on matt moore getting hurt and use our top pick on a 3rd string backup????? That makes zero sense. You said yourself qbs take time to develop so why would you even want claussn on the field if something happened to moore?

So instead of drafting a starter on the dline or at wr we should bank on matt moore getting hurt and use our top pick on a 3rd string backup????? That makes zero sense. You said yourself qbs take time to develop so why would you even want claussn on the field if something happened to moore?

If he's a third-string backup doesn't that make him like 4th string? Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that's BS. And just who was gonna back up Moore then? Tony Pike? Cantwell?

Excuse me while I laugh uncontrollably.

So after Moore lights it up this year I guess you'll be fine with having to pay him a gazillion dollars with no leverage or plan B if we can't keep him?

Going BPA is never, ever a bad thing.

Drafting claussen gives them no leverage. If they don't pay matt what he's worth some other team will

If he's a third-string backup doesn't that make him like 4th string? Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that's BS. And just who was gonna back up Moore then? Tony Pike? Cantwell?

Excuse me while I laugh uncontrollably.

While you're laughing go read what the observer wrote about cantwell being promoted to 2nd string not as a courtesty but because the panthers really like him. Makes drafting a 3rd string qb in the 2nd round look hilarious

You're telling me you wouldn't want jenkins on this team right now? Who cares what he weighs? All that matters is production

Ah, but Terrence Cody hasn't proven that he's worth the pick yet, has he? And he sure as hell ain't no Kris Jenkins.

Archived